Recruit With Purpose
Code Like a Girl offers organisations the opportunity to send information about job openings or other advertisements to our curated database of over 2000 women working in the areas of development, design, marketing, UX, and strategy across Australia.
We use an email marketing platform to send out regular sponsored job openings and updates from employers across Australia who are committed to pursuing gender equality in their organisations. Profits from our job service go towards funding our community events and workshops where we provide accessible coding education to girls and women of all ages in Australia.
Our subscribers are a mixed bunch; event and workshop attendees, website passerby's all sharing a common interest in staying informed about new opportunities within the Technology industry
How it works
At Code Like a Girl we believe in being open and honest and making ethical decisions that have our girls’ best interests in mind. This is why we carefully consider all applications to use our job service. We only work with companies and organisations who show a commitment to gender equality in the workplace. Things that we look for when selecting organisations to promote, include:
- Flexibility - job share, part-time, work from home
- Training - unconscious bias, emotional intelligence, recruiting for diversity
- Support programs - mentoring, networking, and childcare/return to work
- Policies - paid parental leave and support for caring responsibilities above national employment standards
- Accreditation or membership - Workplace Gender Equality Agency, Diversity Council Australia, Global Diversity Accreditation
Need help to create your employer value proposition to hire for diversity? Get in touch using the form below and Code Like a Girl can get you started.
We offer two distinct feature packages to suit your needs; With our standard feature you can advertise employment opportunities to our subscribers alongside other organisations. Our premium feature allows organisations to showcase a job opening in a bespoke email, alongside a profile of the business.